The Extended Hours Clinic at Family Health Center of Waco, TX provides access to routine and urgent care for established patients, outside of regular business hours. The Extended Hours Clinic is available to patients established at any of our 15 locations. No appointment is necessary.
Services Provided in Extended Hours Clinic
- Urgent Care: an acute, non-emergent illness, injury or exacerbation of a chronic condition.
- Wellness visits: an annual visit for the performance of age appropriate preventative care services.
- Routine care: routine follow-up and management of a chronic medical condition
- Nurse visits: visits requiring care that is limited to the scope of nursing duties to include but no limited to immunizations, blood pressure checks or addressing changes.
Services Not Provided in Extended Hours Clinic
- Prenatal care
- Hospital follow-ups
- Emergency care
- Radiology (X-ray)
- FHC Pharmacy
- Other services may be limited depending upon available provider’s scope of practice